Round 1: Coding Round
- Given an array of integers and a number x, find the smallest subarray with a sum greater than the given value.
- Find the median of two sorted arrays
Round 2: Interview
- Write a singleton class. Give instances where it is used.
- Spring: Define a bean and a prototype bean
- Docker: Define a docker image. How can we deploy it
- Is Java a purely Object Oriented language.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/java-not-purely-object-oriented-language/
- Explain OOP Concepts
Round 3: Interview
- What is immutability and when do we need it. How to make a class immutable?
- What are the different types of joins in DBMS?.
- Explain OOP concepts
- Explain Producer-Consumer problem and give a code for ithttps://www.geeksforgeeks.org/producer-consumer-solution-using-threads-java/
- Explain how HashMap works internally.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.