Round 1: Coding Round
- Given an array of integers and a number x, find the smallest subarray with a sum greater than the given value.
- Find the median of two sorted arrays
Round 2: Interview
- Write a singleton class. Give instances where it is used.
- Spring: Define a bean and a prototype bean
- Docker: Define a docker image. How can we deploy it
- Is Java a purely Object Oriented language.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/java-not-purely-object-oriented-language/
- Explain OOP Concepts
Round 3: Interview
- What is immutability and when do we need it. How to make a class immutable?
- What are the different types of joins in DBMS?.
- Explain OOP concepts
- Explain Producer-Consumer problem and give a code for ithttps://www.geeksforgeeks.org/producer-consumer-solution-using-threads-java/
- Explain how HashMap works internally.
- Deloitte Interview Experience - 6 years experienced for Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate Developer
- Veritas Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Experienced C++ Developer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- Hippo Video Interview Experience | Off campus for Full Stack developer (1.5 years experienced)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | Set 17 (Experienced Java Development Stack)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 8
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 23
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 22
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 21
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 9 (On-Campus)
- Accolite India Interview Experience
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.