Accolite Digital Software Engineer Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
Round 1: Online Test
- The test was conducted on the Eduthrill platform and has to attempt at least 20 assessments(5 questions 5 minutes) and should score above 60 %.
Round 2: Coding Round
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- The coding round was medium-easy where I got a question related to Dynamic programming and I cleared all the test cases in 30 mins.
Round 3 and Round 4:Technical Round 1, Technical Round 2
- Tell about yourself.
- Oops: polymorphism, run time polymorphism, compile-time polymorphism, Discussion on all OOPs concepts.
- Function overriding and function overloading and Full explanation with example code
- Linked list and tail value with using recursion with using iteration
- Find no of islands in a given 2D matrix.
EXAMPLE: 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
- Executed code using the DFS approach.
- To calculate the sum of leaf nodes?
- Is there any other technique to calculate the sum of leaf nodes that do not use stack and queue?
- Difference vectors and arrays?
- Difference between c and c++?
- Where it will save in memory?
- What is the maximum and minimum salary in the given list?
- Find the second highest salary.
- Diff between SQL and SQL lite? use
- Explain Normalisation and functional dependency.
- Difference between multithreading and multiprogramming?
- Critical section?
- Which data structure is used in round-robin scheduling(DS) using queue and approach?
- Explain your Projects.
Round 5:HR Round
- Tell about yourself apart from your resume.
- This round was just a formality to discuss the salary with me and my confirmation about the Date of Joining.