Accolite Digital Software Engineer Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
Round 1: Online Test
- The test was conducted on the Eduthrill platform and has to attempt at least 20 assessments(5 questions 5 minutes) and should score above 60 %.
Round 2: Coding Round
- The coding round was medium-easy where I got a question related to Dynamic programming and I cleared all the test cases in 30 mins.
Round 3 and Round 4:Technical Round 1, Technical Round 2
- Tell about yourself.
- Oops: polymorphism, run time polymorphism, compile-time polymorphism, Discussion on all OOPs concepts.
- Function overriding and function overloading and Full explanation with example code
- Linked list and tail value with using recursion with using iteration
- Find no of islands in a given 2D matrix.
EXAMPLE: 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 1 0 0 0 0
- Executed code using the DFS approach.
- To calculate the sum of leaf nodes?
- Is there any other technique to calculate the sum of leaf nodes that do not use stack and queue?
- Difference vectors and arrays?
- Difference between c and c++?
- Where it will save in memory?
- What is the maximum and minimum salary in the given list?
- Find the second highest salary.
- Diff between SQL and SQL lite? use
- Explain Normalisation and functional dependency.
- Difference between multithreading and multiprogramming?
- Critical section?
- Which data structure is used in round-robin scheduling(DS) using queue and approach?
- Explain your Projects.
Round 5:HR Round
- Tell about yourself apart from your resume.
- This round was just a formality to discuss the salary with me and my confirmation about the Date of Joining.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up