Accolite Digital- SDE1 for Batch of 2022
Round 0: Aptitude
Accolite Digital Hiring Challenge 13.0 on Eduthrill portal. Had to solve 20 quizzes while maintaining an accuracy of 60%. The question comprised of DBMS, OS, COA, Number theory, Data Structure, .NET Framework, and Java. The majority of the questions were former GATE questions.
Round 1(Coding challenge):
- The coding question was: http://codeforces.com/problemset/problem/919/d
The only allowed language was C.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1):
- Asked me to explain my most challenging project.
- Asked about Software architecture, System Design of project, Asked about DB structure and asked me to write some queries on DB
- Merge Point of 2 Linked Lists: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-a-function-to-get-the-intersection-point-of-two-linked-lists/
- Find no.s present in 1st list but not in 2nd. With duplication of numbers: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-elements-present-first-array-not-second/
- Asked Abstract Classes and Interfaces.
- Asked to write DB Queries: 1.Nested Query, 2.Join
- Asked some Design Pattern Questions
- Asked data structure questions(Hashmap)
Round 3(Technical Interview 2):
- Asked basic constraints of language: Limits of long long int, etc
- Add 2 numbers stored as a string: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/sum-two-large-numbers/
- Find 2nd largest element in an array: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-second-largest-element-array/
- One probability question
- Theoretical Questions on OS, DBMS, ML, Cryptography, Software Architecture and Design
- What is Optimization and How will you optimize your code and your DB
Round 4(HR Interview):
- Brief me about yourself
- Why Accolite Digital
- Most Challenging thing in each internship
- Academic Achievements
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.