Accolite Digital Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Recently Accolite Digital Visited my College for Software Developer Role. According to my, the Level of Questions was Easy to Medium.
The interview process consisted of 5 rounds
- MCQ Round
- Coding Round
- Technical Interview R1
- Technical Interview R2
- HR Round
Round 1: MCQ Round
- The MCQ round had 30 Questions, we had to answer them in 30 mins, with no negative marking. The cut-off was around 85%.
- Questions based on OOPS, C++, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Aptitude were asked in this round.
My score was 90% so I got selected for the next round.
Round 2: Coding Round
- This round had only one question and the time given was 60 mins, it was a medium-level Question based on Arrays.
- The question was given in the form of a story just like we get on Platforms like Codechef.
- We had to provide an optimized solution with given and hidden test cases getting Correct.
- Count minimum steps to get the given desired array
I got this question correct and immediately in an hour, I received the link for the first Technical Interview.
Round 3: Technical Round R1
Time: 1 Hour
- This round was based on Concepts of OOPs, projects, Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- If you have strong basics about these concepts then you will clear this round very easily.
- Acolyte mostly asks Questions based on LinkedList and Trees.
- My Questions were based on LinkedList (Level – Easy). But my friends were asked questions based on Trees but again the level was Easy.
- Two Questions based on Arrays
- Questions on Sorting (Merge Sort implementation)
- Questions on Inheritance, Pointers, Double Pointers.
I had answered all the questions correctly so in half an hour I got the interview link for the next Technical Round.
Round 4: Technical Round R2
Time: Approx 1.5 hours
- This Round was again based on Data Structures Algorithms, OOPs, Cpp, and DBMS but the level of questions was difficult than R1.
- Again I was asked questions on Linked List (Level Medium).
- I think I was lucky for not getting questions related to DP and Trees but prepare them as well.
- Most of my Questions were based on OOPs and Cpp.
Some of the difficult Questions (Questions are easy but many may have not heard about them)
- Explain the diamond problem in Cpp, and how to solve it.
- What are the Dynamic-link library (DLL) in Cpp and its use?
- What are registers in Cpp?
- Can you make a constructor private in Cpp, if not what error will you get (Compile Time Error or Runtime Error)
- What are function pointers and the differences between normal function and function pointers?
- What are the ways to prevent Instantiation of Class?
In total, I couldn’t answer 2 Questions, but I think my overall interview was good. In an hour I got the link for the HR round.
Round 5: HR Round
- This was my Lifetime first HR round, I didn’t know what type of questions are asked in this round so I was calling all my seniors and asking them what type of Questions are asked in this round.
- FYI: Questions asked are What are your Strengths, Weaknesses, hobbies, passion, etc. (Also be confident and fluent while answering these questions)
All the rounds were conducted on the same day with a 1-hour gap in between.