Accolite Digital Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Round 1: CS Fundamentals+ DSA MCQs
Time: 30 min
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- The process started with the aptitude test in which basic C++ code snippets were given and few questions were from oops and DBMS concepts too. After that, around 127 were shortlisted for Coding Round.
Round 2: Coding Round
Time: 1 hour
- Then those who cleared this round were allowed to appear in the next round which was a coding round. It has a basic question of recursion. I don’t remember the exact questions but those who were having a good grasp on DSA were able to solve that question. The time limit was 1 hour. After that, around 27 were shortlisted for Interview Round
Round 3: Technical Interview
Time: 1 hour 10 min
- I was asked to introduce myself. He asked about my Projects. Then He jumped into DSA. The following questions were asked from the interviewer:-
- He asked me to write a function in the text editor. In some questions, he asked me to tell the approach. In the end, he asked me Do you have any questions so I asked some questions related to the company. He was satisfied with my approach and this round went for 1 hour 10 minutes.
Round 4: Technical Interview
Time: 35-40 mins
- He asked about my Projects. Then He jumped into DSA. He asked me about the Link list data structure. Then He jumped into DSA questions.
- https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/reverse-a-linked-list/1 – Iterative method
- He asked me to write a function in my favorite IDE. Then he asked me to explain everything that I know about OOPS.So I explained the definition, purpose, and its four pillars. In the end, he asked me Do you have any questions so I asked some questions related to the company. He was satisfied with my approach and this round went for 35-40 mins.
Round 5: HR Round
Time: 30 mins
- First of all, she introduced herself.
- Tell me about yourself and your hobbies. So I told her my hobbies are cooking and singing so she asked Why don’t you opt for your career in singing.
- About Strengths and weakness
- What do you know about Accolite digital
- Why do you want to join Accolite
- Why should we hire you
- My internship was not a team internship so She asked me about the team experience so I told her about my college project
- Then she ended up dividing CTC into components. She told that wait for the results. At last 5 students were selected out of 12 and I was one of them
- Do as much practice as you can on the DSA,
- Never be afraid about your setbacks as I am an ECE. You can tell the valid reason but basically, interviews are based on your technical and communication skills.
- While coding simultaneously tells about the declaration of variables as well as its algorithm.
- Most important be confident.