Accolite Digital Interview Experience for SDE Internship+FTE (Off Campus)
Round 1 (Coding round): Graph DFS based question to find out a beautiful path in the graph where the beautiful path is a path having more number of repeated elements.
Round 2 (MCQ CS Fundamentals): 30 min MCQ round: 30 questions based on CS fundamentals.
Round 3 (Technical interview round 1): (45 Mins)
- Difference between method overloading and overriding.
- Garbage collection in java.
- How to prevent the class from being inherited.
- Program to print kth element from the end of singly LinkedList.
- Program to print all combinations of a given string.
- Program to implement queue using two stacks.
Round 4 (Technical interview round 2): (1 hour)
- Tech stack.
- ACID properties.
- Inner join and outer join.
- DIfference between having and where.
- Difference between delete and truncate.
- Difference between .equal() and ==.
- Write a Program to find the missing numbers in the array for 1 to n numbers.
- Write a program to implement a stack using recursion.
- Write a program to Find the pair of elements in an array having sum = given target.
- Write a program to reverse a LinkedList.
- Write a Program to print preorder traversal of the tree.
- HTML video and audio tags.
- Ways of using CSS.
Round 5 (HR round): (30 min)
- About previous rounds.
- Projects and problems faced.
- How you utilized covid lockdown?.
- Have an offer in hand?
- I negotiated here as I was having a better offer in hand, He denied it and told me that he will back if anything was possible. I received mail that negotiation is not possible and I self rejected the offer.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...