Accolite Digital Interview Experience for Internship + FTE | Off-Campus
I am sharing my Accolite Digital Interview Experience with you. I will share the interview process and how I prepared for the interview.
Interview Process: In total there were three rounds.
Round 1: MCQ based round
- This round is MCQ based round (held on the Edu thrill platform).
- Candidates have to score more than 60% in this round. Topics included in this round: DSA, Computer Networks, DBMS, Computer Organization, and Architecture.
- I clear this round with 65% and I received the mail after three days that I clear the round and the coding round will be held next week.
Round 2: Coding Round.
- They gave me one coding question to solve in 45 minutes. The question was based on Dynamic Programming and Graphs and of medium level.
- After 4 days, I received the mail that I cleared this round and they will contact me further for the technical round.
Round 3: Technical Interview 1
- In this round, they start with a basic question like, About yourself, and then start asking a question about OOPS.
- Secondly, he starts asking about DBMS and SQL. So be clear with your DBMS and SQL. The question will be about joins, normalization, and index.
- After doing all the above he starts me asking coding questions. He asks me 3 coding questions, questions are from GeeksForGeeks and I was able to solve them.
- They mainly focus on arrays, trees, and linked lists.
Let me tell you one thing the interview was very polite and he will make you very comfortable.
Round 4: Technical Interview 2.
- In this round, he starts me asking about my projects and what are technologies use. Later he asked about how is it use full and scope of improvement of my project.
- Then he switches to technical questions. He asked me about CN, DBMS, OOPS and I was able to answer all the questions.
- Lastly, he gives me one coding question. It was based on merge sort. I got stuck on some test cases. Later he tells me to explain my algorithm and I explain it to him.
Finally, I received mail after a week that I was selected for the HR round.
Round 5: HR Round.
Questions asked were:
- Introduce yourself?
- Tell about your strengths and weakness?
- What all activities are you involved in during the lockdown period?
- Lastly, he explained to me about the working culture of Accolite and then we discuss salary.
Some Helpful Tips:
- Keep working on your DSA.
- Have a clear understanding of DBMS and CN.
- Have some hands-on on SQL queries
- Don’t get demotivated !! if you are not able to answer or solved questions because sometimes they check how you behave under pressure.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!