Accolite Digital Interview Experience for Intern+FTE | On-Campus 2021
Round 1(Aptitude, MCQ): Duration: 30 mins
- The first round consists of 30 MCQs to be solved within 30 minutes in the Eduthrill platform.
- The topics covered were mostly Data Structures, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Networks, and general aptitude.
- The questions were of Medium level difficulty.
- I got selected for the next round as I had been well prepared in the concepts.
Round 2(Coding Round): Duration: 1 hour
- The second round consisted of a single question of medium level. It went on the Codelyser platform and the question was somewhat similar to this :
- I solved the question within 30 minutes and got selected for the next round.
Round 3(Technical Interview 1): Duration: 1 hour
The Technical interview happened via Google meet conferencing. The interviewer was very friendly and I was able to answer the questions with ease. The questions asked by the interviewer were from Data Structures and other topics specified in my resume as Area of interest. Then I was given some coding questions of easy level to be solved. Some of them are :
I solved it with ease. Soon after the interview, I got a mail stating I got selected for the next round on the next day.
Round 4(Technical Interview 2): Duration: 1 hour
- The second round of the technical interview also happened via Google meet conferencing.
- The Questions asked were from Data Structures (mainly Tree concepts, Sorting and Collections framework ), Operating Systems, and OOPs.
- Then the interviewer asked about my projects and I explained it.
- Explain the difference between an ArrayList and LinkedList.
- Different Sorting algorithms and which one has the lowest stability.
- Paging, Segmentation and thrashing concepts .
- Abstraction and why do we need abstraction in day-to-day life.
- Preferred language of coding.
- Finally a coding question was given to be solved . The link for the question is: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/look-and-say-sequence/
- Explaining the time complexity of the given coding question.
I solved the coding question and a few hours later I got a call for the final HR round on the same day.
Round 5(HR Interview): Duration: 30 minutes
- The final HR round began with self – introduction and went around asking about my hobbies and how I work under pressure.
- Questions about the company were asked and I was able to answer all of the questions.
- Certain scenario based questions were asked and after that the interview was over.
Final Verdict: Selected
- Always be well-prepared with the basics.
- Interview Etiquette matters.
- Don’t be tensed during the interview .
- Wear a smile despite whatever the result.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!