Accenture Interview Questions
Below is the list of Questions asked in Accenture 1st round of technical telephonic interview for a java developer:
1. How to make a List as Read Only List?
2. Difference between iterator and list iterator?
3. What design patterns you know in Java?
4. What is a Singleton class?
5. Difference between String builder and String buffer?
6. How to remove duplicate elements from a list in java?
7. How to clone objects?
8. What are the methods in object class?
9. What are implicit objects in JSP?
10. How to open a database connection? How the application understands from where the query is to be read?
11. Can you write a query in JSP file or a controller?
12. What is MVC in your application?
13. How to use Log4j logger?
14. What are the log levels?
15. What is Spring bean definition?
16. What is a bean life cycle?
17. What are the Spring bean scopes?
18. What is final keyword in Java?
19. What is a front controller?
20. What is the difference between forward and redirect in Spring MVC?
21. What are servlets?
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Hope this helps in the preparation for the interview for Accenture.