Round 1 Around 1000 students gave the Exam. 1st round was consisted of quantitative, logical, english and technical questions. Each section had their respective cutoffs.( TIP: just attemp every question). Accenture came in our campus for 2 Roles.(ASE AND FSE). Total of 90 min was given for 90 questions. Those who cleared this 4 sections were allowed to give the coding round for FSE role.
Coding round consisted of 2 questions . based on array and strings. (10, 20 marks respectively.)
around 350 students got selected.
Round 2: 2nd round was group interview .No technical questions was asked.
1.) Tell me about yourself.
2.) one puzzle. if u are standing 1km away from a tree in a forest, how will u decide that the fruits in the tree is eatable or not.
3.)if there are 4 people in a company, i.e, a.) lazy guy, attitude guy who is very sharp, hardworking guy, or a person who is eager to work in the project . Whom will you select as a group leader. and why.
Round 3:out of 350, 310 people got selected . (60 FSE, 260 ASE.)
TIP: If u want to go for FSE role, just solve both the coding questions and the technical mcqs correctly.
- Accenture Interview Experience (On campus) 2019
- Accenture Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Accenture Interview Questions
- Accenture Interview Experience(On campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience (Full Stack Engineer)
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- Accenture Placement Drive
- Accenture Campus Placement Drive 2020
- PwC Interview Experience for Cyber Security | On-Campus 2019
- Optum Interview Experience(2019)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience (Aug 2019)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Software Developer 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE (On Campus 2019)
- KLA Tencor Interview 2019
- DE Shaw Interview Experience (2018-2019)
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- eQ Technologic Interview Experience 2019 | On-Campus
- Epam Systems Hyderabad Interview of (2019 Graduates) for Junior Software Engineer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.