Accenture Interview Experience(On-Campus)
I recently appeared for the Accenture recruitment process. And they offered two profiles:
- Associate Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
This time students were selected on the basis of their zonal performance.
1st round- Cognitive and Technical Assessment Round: This round was an elimination round. In this round, there were some sections
- Cognitive: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Verbal ability
- Technical: Psuedo code, MS Office and Common applications, and Fundamentals of Cloud and Network security
This round contained 90 questions that have to be solved in 90 minutes. To qualify this round needs to clear the sectional as well as the subsectional cutoff.
After clearing this round, there was a coding round, which was a non-elimination round.
2nd round- Coding Assessment: This round was a non-elimination round. And 2 coding questions were given which have to be solved in 45 minutes.
These coding questions were of easy level, and one can easily clear this round, if he/she is aware of DSA basics only.
- Given an array, and the array can be divided into two parts, where the first part of the array(starting from 0 to i) is in ascending order and the second part of it(starting from I to n-1) is in ascending order. We have to find the sum of the first part and sum of the second part and return the product of the sum of the first and second parts.
- I don’t remember it(But this one was so simple based on the string).
After this round, everyone was called for a communication test.
3rd round- Communication Assessment: Again this round was a non-elimination round. And this test consists of some sections and was of around 17 minutes.
4th round- Virtual Interview: This round was an elimination round, had 2-panel members. The questions were on projects basically, some were from basic HR, and managerial questions from the project. Prepare your projects in-depth, whatever you did say clearly.
After a few days, I got a mail from Accenture that I was selected for the Associate Software Engineer role.
Thank you GeeksforGeeks for your contribution to my preparation.