Accenture Interview Experience
I recently appeared for the Accenture recruitment process. This year Accenture is recruiting at the zonal level,
and the offer is provided based on the performance at the zonal level.
Eligibility Criteria: 60% or >6.0CGPA
Degree Needed: B.Tech
Year of Pass Out: 2020/2021Not more than a 1-year gap
The profiles offered were:
- Associate Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
Round 1: The first round consisted of Cognitive and Technical Assessments, which was also an elimination round. It contained 90 questions to be solved in 90 minutes.
- Cognitive: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Verbal ability
- Technical: MS Office and Common applications, Pseudo Code, and Fundamentals of Cloud and Network security.
To qualify for this round, one needs to clear the sectional as well as the sub-sectional cutoff. After clearing this round, there was a Coding round, which consisted of 2 questions to be solved in 45 minutes.
- The first question was finding the Sum of odds and evens in a number
- The second was Max product of multidimensional array.
The questions were different for different people but the difficulty was overall the same. I’ve solved one question.
After a few days, the link for the Communication assessment was sent, which was the Pearson Versant test and was around 20 minutes.
Round 2: This round was the Virtual Interview, which had 2 members in the panel. The questions asked were on the projects and basic HR questions.
Some questions are:
- Introduce Yourself
- Tell us about your Projects
- Your Role in the Project
- What are the issues you faced while doing the Project?
- Did you face any issues with your team members?
- If you have a chance to extend your project. What would it be?
- Do u have any questions for us?
After a few days, I got a mail from Accenture that I was selected for the Associate Software Engineer role.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...