The interview took Place in our College Pes University. Over 900 Students applied for the Interview. Sept 25 was the Online Test which consists of
25- verbal reasoning(Antonyms, Synonyms, Form the Correct word…)
20- Aptitude(like Race,Pipe,Product of large Number and the result unit place..)
25-Logical reasoning(Most easiest one… Like character sequences, Seat Arrangement problems, What comes next probems etc..)
Practice Amcat papers for Online Thats Enough..
I got Selected for the Next Round…out of 900 .. only 500 got Selected
Please Dont listen to rumours that If you have cleared Aptitude you will get job.
You Should even clear the Technical/HR Round Also.. it Depends on the HR Who can ask Either the Technical or the Normal Questions..
Atleast Prepare for the Questions like About Yourself, About Accenture , Why should i hire you Questions…
when comes to technical Be ready with what you have Mentioned in your Resume like Projects ..Technologies used in the projects and Some basic c,c++ questions etc…
Even Before Mentioning Hobbies in your Resume be careful even he can ask questions from there also( for Example if you mention “i like Reading Books ..
Even he can ask which is your favourite Book and Who is the author?…)
So Be Careful Before Preparing your Resumes Your Resume will decide what kind of Questions you will be asked…
At last I got Selected in Technical\HR Round… Finally got Placed in Accenture
All the Best!!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Accenture Interview Experience (On campus) 2019
- Accenture Interview Experience(On-Campus 2019)
- Accenture Interview Experience(On campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience (Full Stack Engineer)
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Accenture Interview Questions
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- Accenture Placement Drive
- Accenture Campus Placement Drive 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)