Accenture Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- College: NMIET Pune
- Date of Interview: 2 Oct 2020
- Branch: Mechanical
- Written Test: I personally found that the written test was easy because I had prepared for a written test from GeeksforGeeks. Some questions which I practiced through the GeeksforGeeks quiz directly appeared in the exam. GeeksforGeeks is the only platform that gave us a brief idea and the test pattern for the communication test. Only questions from networking fundamentals and MS-office were a bit difficult, the rest all were easy-moderate. Time management is the key factor in Accenture written test
Communication Test Experience: This was not that easy, I can say that it was moderate
- Reading sentences-8 sentences
- Repeating the sentences from an audio clip
- Simple Q/A
- Jumbled sentences
- Story repetition -2 or 3 stories
- JAM session -2 topics
Interview: There were only HR questions and Questions based on the project which I have done. One who can speak English fluently and confidently will get placed I all what I can say through my experience, questions were:
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Why did you choose this project?
- What kind of conflicts you had to face when doing your project and how did you resolve them?
- How will you accept feedback?
- Introduction, hobbies, why should we hire you ?, Why Accenture? etc…