Accenture Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2023
Accenture conducted the on-campus drive in our college. It started with the pre-placement talk in which they told us about their organization, the technology Accenture works on, their exam pattern, and their hiring process.
They were offering 2 profile roles:
- Associate Software Engineer(ASE).
- Software Engineer/Full Stack Engineer(FSE).
Their process is divided into 4 rounds:
Round 1: Cognitive and Technical assessment: On 30 Aug they sent us the link for the Cognitive and Technical assessment for the 1st round of the recruitment process. you can choose your own slow for the exam:
The pattern of assessment:
- No of Questions: 90
- Time: 90
- Platform: Safe Exam Browser – hire pro.
- Topic: Quantitative, English Ability, Reasoning, Pseudo Code, Networking, Cloud, MS office.
- difficulty: Easy/medium
- Exam Type: MCQs
- Negative marking: No
- Type: Elimination
Note: This is an elimination round. If you fail to qualify you will no longer be able to participate for the rest.
Within 5-10 minutes the result was declared one more thing is the difficult part if you clear this then the path will become easy.
Round 2: Coding Assessment: Earlier they used to consider it as a non-elimination round but now this round is an elimination round.
- Duration: 45 mins
- Difficulty level: Easy to Moderate
- No. of questions: 2
- Languages Permitted – C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python
My question was:
- Round the given number to the nearest multiple of 10: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/round-the-given-number-to-nearest-multiple-of-10/
- Reverse Nodes in k-Group: https://leetcode.com/problems/reverse-nodes-in-k-group/
Round 3: Communication Assessment: After 3 days, I have my communication Assessment. this is non-elimination and not so difficult. many youtube videos are available for this round.
Round 4: Online Interview: On Sep 3, I got the mail to book a slot for an interview. I select the 6 Sep 9:30 am slot. It is more of an HR round than a Technical. First, the interviewer introduces himself then,
- Introduce yourself
- Is this a group project?
- Have you ever been part of any group projects? Then I told him I have taken in a lot of hackathons.
- Tell me about your hackathon project.
- What’s your role in that project?
- Are you the leader in that project?
- Why your teammate made you a leader?
- Any suggestions or feedback you get after completing that hackathon project?
- So, your recent academics project is completed, or do you want to do something more on the project?– so basically my project is based on ML.
- What is the accuracy of your model?
- How you use ML in your Project
- Any failure in life and your learning from it.
- And some discussion on leadership skills.
The duration of the interview is around 20 mins.
After the interview, I got mail that the result will be announced within 10-15 days. After 9 days on 14 Sep, I got the result that I have cleared the interview for ASE Profile.
by Shivam Patwal
Please Login to comment...