Pre placement talk took place on aug 23rd .
Two positions were offered one was ASE(associate software Engineer) with 4.5lpa package.other was FSE(full stack engineering) with 6.5 lpa package.
Round 1: Aptitude
It had 4 sections.
1.quantitative aptitude: questions on time speed and distance, time n work, percentages, si and ci, profit and loss, permutations and combination etc
2.logical reasoning : Consisted of data interpretation, non verbal reasoning, missing term, series, directions, blood relation etc
3.Verbal : reading comprehension, parajumbles, antonym and synonyms etc
4.technical : it consisted of pseudo codes most of them were on recursion, basic ms office questions.
It had sectional cut off only students who had cleared all the sections will get a window for coding .you will get the results at that time itself whether you cleared the test or not.
Round 2: coding
After clearing aptitude there was a coding round.There were two coding questions.
One was for 10 Mark’s and the other one for 20 marks.
1.it was to sort a 2d matrix row by row in ascending order.
2.you are given a num and take its factors excluding the num itself and sum it up.ex if 220 is the num take all the factors of 220 …1, 2, 4 etc sum them up. If the sum is 180 take its factors and sum them.if both the sum are equal return 1 else return 0.
Those who did both the coding questions were interviewed for FSE role else for ASE
I did both coding questions so I was interviewed for FSE.
Round 3:group interview
It was a group interview a group of 5 ppl are interviewed by 2 .For us it was purely on resume .About the projects we did.it also depends on the which panel .in other panel they had gd kind of a thing.so it depends.
Questions were like tell me about yourself, which project you think is best in your Engineering life and why.fav subjects. Diff between c n c++.which one wud you choose development or testing.are you willing to relocate.
After two days we got letter of intent.And unfortunately I was not able to get FSE role but they selected me for ASE.
- Accenture Interview Experience(On-Campus 2019)
- Accenture Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience(On campus)
- Accenture Interview Experience for Full Stack Developer(FSD) and Associate Software Engineer (ASE) | Off-campus drive 2020
- Accenture Interview Experience (Full Stack Engineer)
- Accenture On Campus 2020 Placement Drive
- Accenture Campus Placement Drive 2020
- Accenture Interview Questions
- How I cracked Cognizant and Accenture placement drive
- Accenture Placement Drive
- PwC Interview Experience for Cyber Security | On-Campus 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE (On Campus 2019)
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- eQ Technologic Interview Experience 2019 | On-Campus
- Citrix Interview Experience (On Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus for SDE-1) 2019
- Alef Mobitech (On Campus) 2019 Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview experience (Off-Campus 2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus-2019)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.