Accenture Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
Round 1: Written Round Quants, Reasoning, English, pseudocode If you clear this then Coding Round will happen after 5 to 10 min
Round 2: Communication Round
- After the Communication Round interview happen after 10 to 15 days
Round 3: HR and TR
- Only One Guy she is both tacking H.R And T.R
- All interview Questions happen on Project so make sure you have done some good projects
- Tell me something about yourself after that, she said nice intro final Year Project(Android app)
- I have to make alone this project she asked did u ever realize if u have one more guy in ur team then work should be easy
- Why are difficulties u are facing while making this project after that, I tell seniors to help me too much that is what imp of senior I understand?
- How your app is different from the existing app.
- Which API you are using in your app.
- Fav tech and why?
- Are u ready to work on testing?
- Why should we hire you?
- After giving some technical answers.
- you cannot find a candidate like me who laugh the whole interview
- Any question
- My interview goes well the whole interview we both laugh.
After 10 to 15 days I got the result
I am confident to get a software engineering role. But I got an application developer Role
- Read all interviews from geeks before the interview
- Work on your project be prepared with a cross-question
- Work intro first impressions matter a lot
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!