Accenture Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
Round 1: Written Round Quants, Reasoning, English, pseudocode If you clear this then Coding Round will happen after 5 to 10 min
Round 2: Communication Round
- After the Communication Round interview happen after 10 to 15 days
Round 3: HR and TR
- Only One Guy she is both tacking H.R And T.R
- All interview Questions happen on Project so make sure you have done some good projects
- Tell me something about yourself after that, she said nice intro final Year Project(Android app)
- I have to make alone this project she asked did u ever realize if u have one more guy in ur team then work should be easy
- Why are difficulties u are facing while making this project after that, I tell seniors to help me too much that is what imp of senior I understand?
- How your app is different from the existing app.
- Which API you are using in your app.
- Fav tech and why?
- Are u ready to work on testing?
- Why should we hire you?
- After giving some technical answers.
- you cannot find a candidate like me who laugh the whole interview
- Any question
- My interview goes well the whole interview we both laugh.
After 10 to 15 days I got the result
I am confident to get a software engineering role. But I got an application developer Role
- Read all interviews from geeks before the interview
- Work on your project be prepared with a cross-question
- Work intro first impressions matter a lot