Accenture Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer
For 2021 Pass-Outs
Round 1(Cognitive and Technical assessment followed by the Coding assessment): Difficulty Level-Moderate
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- In this round we have Cognitive(50 Questions) Technical(50 Questions) and Coding(2 Questions).
- First, we have to complete Cognitive and Technical. If we clear the cutoff then we get a link for Coding. The main trick is to solve as many questions as possible here. And please do keep track of time. The pattern and questions were designed in such a way to test the time management and problem-solving skills of Students.
- No need to worry about technical issues, as Accenture support team helps you at all stages of your assessment.
Round 2(Communication Test): Difficulty Level-Easy
- In this round, we have tested our communication skills, by asking us to dictate some sentences and asking us questions once a situation is given. This is an automated round.
Round 3(Interview): Difficulty Level -Moderate
- After clearing Round 1, both Round 2 and 3 are mandatory. Once we clear Round 1, we get into a flow. In this round, two interviewees test our technical skills. They asked some basic questions about our mini projects and projects. They do even check our communication a little. For me, they were friendly and were welcoming questions.
- Once we clear Round 1 it is easy to crack the further Rounds. Hope this article was helpful and All the Best!! for your interview.