Accenture Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer
For 2021 Pass-Outs
Round 1(Cognitive and Technical assessment followed by the Coding assessment): Difficulty Level-Moderate
- In this round we have Cognitive(50 Questions) Technical(50 Questions) and Coding(2 Questions).
- First, we have to complete Cognitive and Technical. If we clear the cutoff then we get a link for Coding. The main trick is to solve as many questions as possible here. And please do keep track of time. The pattern and questions were designed in such a way to test the time management and problem-solving skills of Students.
- No need to worry about technical issues, as Accenture support team helps you at all stages of your assessment.
Round 2(Communication Test): Difficulty Level-Easy
- In this round, we have tested our communication skills, by asking us to dictate some sentences and asking us questions once a situation is given. This is an automated round.
Round 3(Interview): Difficulty Level -Moderate
- After clearing Round 1, both Round 2 and 3 are mandatory. Once we clear Round 1, we get into a flow. In this round, two interviewees test our technical skills. They asked some basic questions about our mini projects and projects. They do even check our communication a little. For me, they were friendly and were welcoming questions.
- Once we clear Round 1 it is easy to crack the further Rounds. Hope this article was helpful and All the Best!! for your interview.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.