Accenture Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Off-Campus 2021
Round 1(Aptitude): First-round is the elimination round there was 90 min to solve 90 questions.
- Questions are asked from aptitude, ms office, networking, and operating system.
- If you cleared round 1 it will show on the same window that congratulations you have cleared the first round your eligible for the next round.
Round 2(Coding): The questions were not that much hard but it not easy also, to go for the next round you have to pass all the test cases of one of the codes from 2 questions. after 2 days you get mail for the next round if you cleared.
Round 3(Communication Test): Difficulty Level-Easy
- In this round, we have tested our communication skills, by asking us to dictate some sentences and asking us questions once a situation is given.
- This is an automated round.
- There are 8 sections in this round .
Round 4(Interview): Difficulty Level -Moderate
- After clearing Round 1, both Round 2 and 3 are mandatory.
- Once we clear Round 1, we get into a flow. In this round, two interviewees test our technical skills
For me the questions asked were:
- Introduce yourself
- Team work
- How you distribute and share the work during projects?
- Which is your least favorite subject in college ? How you manage to clear them ?
- What are the challenges faced working in a team ? How you cope up with them?
They do even check our communication a little. For me, they were friendly and were welcoming questions. Got my result and got selected for ASE role.