Accenture Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer
Round 1: Aptitude and Coding
- It mainly had two stages. The first one had aptitude, verbal and logical questions. If you attain the minimum cutoff you will be redirected for the Coding round.
- The coding Round mainly had two questions with 2 test cases each. The difficulty level was medium. Once the coding round is cleared you will receive a mail from Accenture for communications assessment.
Round 2: Communications Assessment
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Communication Assessment mainly focuses on your listening and speaking skills. It takes about 20-30 minutes and it is easy. Once done with Round 2, you will be allowed to choose a slot for your Technical/HR interview.
Round 3: Interview
- The interviewer was very friendly. He started with introducing himself and asked me to:
- Introduce myself
- Brief about my project and asked questions like what problems I faced during the project and how did I solve it etc.,
- Finally asked me if I had any questions for him
Results: It took about 17 days and finally I was selected for Associate Software Engineer.