Accenture Interview Experience for ASE | Off-Campus 2021
Round 1: Cognitive & Technical and Coding Assessment on 18TH AUGUST 2021
As the name suggests there were two parts to this round:
Level 1: The Cognitive and Technical assessment revolves around the Aptitude section along with knowledge of MS OFFICE skills, Networking, etc. This part is a mandatory clearing round to proceed to the Coding round. You would be required to clear this section and the sub-section cut-offs.No negative marking. Elimination Round with 90mins for 90 questions.
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Medium.
Level 2: Coding Assessment will take place on the same day and will only happen if you clear the above assessment. The round generally starts within 10mins of completion of Cognitive and Technical assessment only if you clear. Non-Elimination round with 45mins for 2 questions.
Level of Difficulty: Easy to Hard it varies from person to person
I was given two problems:
- Find the sum of numbers divisible by 7 in a specified Range. (Easy)
- Sequences of given length where every element is more than or equal to twice of previous. (Medium)
Round 2: Communication Assessment (20TH AUGUST 2021)
The expected time of arrival for the mail of this test is somewhere between 2-5days of successful completion of Round 1.
- Contains 6 sections with a varying number of Questions in every section. Sections are:- Reading, Listening, Q&A, Jumbled Sentences, Story Briefing/Re-telling, Speaking in the respective order.
- Checks the communication skill of the Interviewee.
- A pre-recorded voice will dictate the question(no text displayed) and you will be given 20-30 seconds to answer the questions. You have to listen very carefully. In my case, the pronunciation was very weird to understand in 2-3 questions.
- NON-ELIMINATION ROUND takes around 15minutes to complete.
Round 3: Interview Day (27TH AUGUST 2021)
After completion of Round 2, you will receive a scheduling mail from Accenture within 3-4 days and your slot will be confirmed once you schedule it successfully. You have to enter the lobby 15mins prior to your interview time. In rare circumstances, you might have to wait for more than 15mins so be patient. I personally logged in at 11:45 am and the interview started at 12:45 pm despite the slot being 12 pm.
My interview took place for 20minutes and revolved around these questions:
- Introduce yourself.
- College Project. Single or Teamwork. Why this project. Challenges faced.
- What problems did your project idea solve?
- The technology used and Problems faced; how did you approach the problem/s.
- One life-changing piece of advice.
- A situation where you failed what was your reaction to it and how did you solve it,
- Least favorite subject in college; Your approach to pass the exam for that same subject?
- Do you consider yourself a group leader? If yes then explain your answer.
Carry Pan Card on day of Interview for Verification.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!