Accenture Interview Experience for Advanced Associate Software Engineer
Total 4 Rounds are there.
Round 1: Cognitive and Technical Assessment
It consists of Aptitude, Pseudo, Ms-Word, English Ability, Critical Reasoning, and Problem Solving. This round is of 90 mins.
Round 2: Coding Round
- This round is coding. 2 questions are there,1st one is of an easy level whereas 2nd is of medium level. A total of 45 mins were given to solve these 2 questions.
- It was only for those students who had cleared the 1st round.
- After 10 min of finishing 1st round, the Result will be declared on the same page and an email will also be received.
Round 3: Communication Test
- The assessment deals with testing your reading, speaking, and listening skills along with the comprehension with which you answer the questions. The query regarding whether this assessment is an elimination round or not is uncertain.
- It is very important to be seated in a silent room with a working microphone (headset is preferred). The clarity of your voice should be clear and straight.
- The reading and repetition section will test how fluent and well-spoken your English is whereas the rearrange the sentences section will test how fast you are at rephrasing the words to form a meaningful sentence.
- The storytelling section is a bit tricky if you do not concentrate on the key points. Getting the character names, story plot, places and destinations right are recommended.
- The open questions section checks how creative and imaginative you are at forming basic stories and speeches. Therefore, forming recreative storylines and signifying the moral is required.
Round 4: Interview
- Basically, It was a type of HR round Interview. They will ask you to elaborate on the Project.
- They mostly asked question based on projects and like what problem you faced.
In the Initial, around 1970 students sat for the drive, and at the last 137 were selected out of which 18 were selected for Advanced Associate Software Engineer. The whole process took around 1 month.