Accenture Interview Experience 2021
Accenture recruited at the zonal level for 2 roles: Application development associate and Application development analyst. The role would be offered based on interview performance was what we were told.
Round 1: The exam was conducted on 14th October 2020 via the SEB application. It was well-proctored. First, there was a Cognitive and technical assessment followed by a coding assessment. The cognitive and technical round had 90 questions to be answered in 90 mins. It was also an elimination round. The coding assessment had a moderate level of difficulty. I could solve both the questions.
On successfully clearing the assessments, the next stage was a communication assessment that tested listening and speaking skills.
Example: A topic would be given, and we had to talk about it for a minute, a story would be narrated, and we had to re-narrate it and make sure to include specifics and details, etc.
Round 2: The next stage was an online interview for which we could book our slot. It was conducted by a panel of 2 interviewers exactly a week later. It went pretty smooth, I wasn’t asked much of technical questions.
The following questions were asked:
- Tell me about yourself
- What’s your biggest achievement
- Explain any of your academic projects
- What challenge was faced in the project, technically?
- Have you done any projects in a team? If yes, what were the challenges faced with respect to your teammates? How did you handle it?
- Have you faced any major challenges in your college life, if yes, what was it? And how did you overcome it?
- Has there been any situation where you were very demotivated? What did you do and how did you overcome it?
- Do you organize any outings or trips with your friends? Has there been any conflict and how did you resolve it?
I wasn’t very confident at the start, so I blabbered a lot, but they told me to take a breath and told me it was more of a discussion than an interview, so that gave me a bit of confidence and I performed better as the time passed.
Overall, it was a smooth experience and the LOI was issued a couple of days later and I got the role of Application development analyst!!
Please Login to comment...