Accenture Interview Experience 2021
Accenture has 4 different rounds, In this year Accenture hires fresher from college many students got placed in Accenture in phase 1. I had given a test in phase 2. Overall Experience is good.
Round 1(Aptitude): First-round is the elimination round there was 90 min to solve 90 questions.
- Questions are asked from aptitude, ms office, networking, and operating system.
- If you cleared round 1 it will show on the same window that congratulations you have cleared the first round your eligible for the next round.
Round 2(Coding): The questions were not that much hard but it not easy also, to go for the next round you have to pass all the test cases of one of the codes from 2 questions. after 2 days you get mail for the next round if you cleared.
Round 3(Communication Assessment): I will suggest you practice for it, I have faced difficulty in this round, It is easy and not an elimination round, but you have to perform well, At the end, overall performance will be calculated. after 7 days you get an interview mail.
Round 4(Interview): This interview is kind of HR and MR, He did not ask me any technical questions The questions are
- Introduce yourself?
- Tell me about your final year project
- What is your role? (I said Team leader)
- How you assign tasks to your team?
- Any Non-technical Conflict happened?
- How you overcome it?
- Any Questions? I asked some questions he answered very nicely.
Waiting For the results Now
Thank you some much for reading, I wish you all the best.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.