Abzooba Interview Experience for BigData and Cloud Developer | On-Campus 2021
Round 1(Qualification Test): First round is an MCQ + Coding Round and is held on the HackerRank platform.
- There were 30 MCQs, consisting of CS Fundamentals, Python Implementations, Big Data and Cloud Basics.
- Apart from this, there was 1 very basic SQL Query and 1 Moderate level coding question (Array Manipulation). This test was given by around 150 people and 20 were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1): In this round, the interviewer would ask you the basic fundamentals and conceptual questions about Python, OOP, and DBMS. Projects which you have in your resume will also be discussed in detail.
- They ask you to explain your favorite project and the impact of your contribution to that.
- Apart from this, some basic terminologies of Big Data & Cloud are asked. There is no live coding in this round.
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): The advanced concepts of topics in the previous round will be asked here.
- You might also need to write a complex SQL query or need to code an algorithm problem.
- This is to test your basic Problem Solving skill. If you appear confident, the interviewer might just ask you to explain the logic. Some non-programming questions like guesstimates and puzzles were also asked to me.
- You need to have a good discussion about several topics which the interviewer talks about.
Round 4(Final HR Round): In this round, you are interviewed by a Higher Authority of the company.
- General situation-based questions might be asked.
- They also ask you to describe one of your projects, to see your presentation skill.
- After the HR Round, we got the results and 7 people were selected for this profile. All the interviewers were really professional and polite, and made sure that I’m comfortable, so the best comes out of me!
- Make sure to study your resume well and to master the database concepts in detail.
- Having clear fundamentals and some background knowledge about big data and cloud would be enough!
All the best!