Round 1:Online Aptitude test
Here, Candidates have to be strong in:
- Verbal – Non verbal reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
Technical companies like Google, Microsoft,Amazon, Flipkart etc.
- Coding test (important)
If they manage to clear, they have crossed 60% hurdles.
Nowadays, Candidates have to be strong on the field of Coding by practicing like Data Structure and so on.
Round 2: Group Discussion
Here, companies check within the candidate, how much they are prepared for certain situations if they are given to them. And how will they manages to handle it from within the group.
They love within the candidates to have qualities like teamwork, dedication etc.
Round 3: HR Interview
This is the most crucial round to impress interviewer by the candidate.
They have most common questions to be prepared for every HR round, whenever anyone is facing .
They have to be prepared with below such common questions.
- What can you tell me about yourself?
- Can you list your strengths?
- What weaknesses do you have?
- Why should I consider hiring you?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your salary expectation?
- What motivates you?
- What makes a good team player?
- Is there anything that you would like to ask me?
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 25
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- mSupply.com Interview Experiences| Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Huawei Interview Experience | 4
- BankBazaar Interview Experience | Set 3
- Amazon Interview | Set 1
- Amazon Interview | Set 2
- Amazon Interview | Set 3
- Yahoo Interview | Set 1
- Microsoft Interview | Set 1
- Yahoo Interview | Set 2
- Yahoo Interview | Set 3
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.