In C, when there are many repeated values, we can use a shorthand array notation to define array. Below program demonstrates same.
1 1 1 1 0 0 2 2 2 2
Note that middle gap of 2 is automatically filled with 0.
This article is contributed by Kaushik Annangi. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Return values of printf() and scanf() in C/C++
- What are the default values of static variables in C?
- How can I return multiple values from a function?
- C function argument and return values
- How to return multiple values from a function in C or C++?
- Storage of integer and character values in C
- std::tuple, std::pair | Returning multiple values from a function using Tuple and Pair in C++
- Jagged Array or Array of Arrays in C with Examples
- Difference between pointer to an array and array of pointers
- What’s difference between “array” and “&array” for “int array” ?
- Sum of an array using MPI
- 4 Dimensional Array in C/C++
- How to pass an array by value in C ?
- Pointer vs Array in C
- Pointer to an Array | Array Pointer