Round 1:Aptitude test
Contains a list of 40 Math questions, 20 English question, 20 Logical Aptitude questions. Level of question was moderate.
Asked to write two programs:
- If you have a data of temperature of a city for a month. then please find the closest to zero degree centegrade temperature.
- Write a program to calculate the GCD.
This round was mainly focused on geometry and math skill, puzzle.
- Draw a triangle with three angles and perimeter are given.
- Concepts related to OOPs, Virtual Destructor, type casting
- Implement a stack in C++ using a linklist.
- After this there were two puzzles being asked by interviewer.
- 3dPLM Interview Experience
- 3DPLM Recruitment Process
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Yatra.com Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Software Developer 1)
- Xome interview experience for software developer
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 3 ( On Campus - Software Developer)
- Tolexo (Indiamart company) Interview Experience | Set 1 ( Senior Software Developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- Hitwicket (Octathorpe Web-Consultants Pvt. Ltd) Interview Experience | Set 1( Software Developer )
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Senior Software Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.