Round 1:Aptitude test
Contains a list of 40 Math questions, 20 English question, 20 Logical Aptitude questions. Level of question was moderate.
Asked to write two programs:
- If you have a data of temperature of a city for a month. then please find the closest to zero degree centegrade temperature.
- Write a program to calculate the GCD.
This round was mainly focused on geometry and math skill, puzzle.
- Draw a triangle with three angles and perimeter are given.
- Concepts related to OOPs, Virtual Destructor, type casting
- Implment a stack in C++ using a linklist.
- After this there were two puzzles being asked by interviewer.
- 3dPLM Interview Experience
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- Xome interview experience for software developer
- Shopclues Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9 (Software Developer)
- Tek Travels (TBO) Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Yatra.com Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Software Developer 1)
- ClearTrip Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- HSBC Interview Experience | Set 4 (Software Developer)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Software Developer C++
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 36 (Software Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 28 (For Software Developer)
- Yatra.com Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for Software Developer )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.