A 3D Scatter Plot is a mathematical diagram, the most basic version of three-dimensional plotting used to display the properties of data as three variables of a dataset using the cartesian coordinates.To create a 3D Scatter plot, Matplotlib’s mplot3d toolkit is used to enable three dimensional plotting.Generally 3D scatter plot is created by using
ax.scatter3D() the function of the matplotlib library which accepts a data sets of X, Y and Z to create the plot while the rest of the attributes of the function are the same as that of two dimensional scatter plot.
Example 1: Let’s create a basic 3D scatter plot using the
Example 2 : For better understanding Let’s take another example.
- Python Bokeh - Plotting a Scatter Plot on a Graph
- Python | Plotting scatter charts in excel sheet using XlsxWriter module
- matplotlib.pyplot.scatter() in Python
- 3D Surface plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Contour Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Wireframe plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Three-dimensional Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Plotting Histogram in Python using Matplotlib
- Plotting Various Sounds on Graphs using Python and Matplotlib
- Python | Matplotlib Sub plotting using object oriented API
- Plotting cross-spectral density in Python using Matplotlib
- Python | Matplotlib Graph plotting using object oriented API
- Matplotlib.axes.Axes.scatter() in Python
- Different plotting using pandas and matplotlib
- Plotting graph For IRIS Dataset Using Seaborn And Matplotlib
- Python | Scatter in kivy
- 3D scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- Scatter plot using Plotly in Python
- plotly.express.scatter() function in Python
- 3D Scatter Plot using graph_objects Class in Plotly-Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.