Series of Node.js Frameworks used in 2019
Express.js is fast, robust and asynchronous Model-View-Controller framework for Node.js. It helps to direct server and routes. It helps to design various web applications and based on passing arguments to templates. It allows to dynamically render HTML Pages. We use Expess.js because of its fast-track and high-speed I/O, nonparallel and single-threaded nature, MVC like structure and its Robust API that makes routing easy. Some of the popular frameworks are built on Express.js additionally.
Hapi is an open-source, stable and constant Model-View-Controller MVC framework for structuring web applications and services. Hapi.js provides an effortless structuring of API (application programming interface) servers, websites, and HTTP(Hypertext Transfer Protocol) proxy applications. Because of its robust plugin system. It enables you to add new features and fix bugs at a swift pace. Hapi.js provides you with the features of routing, input, output validation, and caching that assists in structuring REST APIs. It’s easy to build an API that serves clients’ needs for mobile and single-page applications.
LoopBack is a profoundly-extensible Node.js framework that facilitates developers to easily set up models and build powerful end-to-end REST APIs in a matter of no time that involves minimal coding. It promotes secure authentication and permission settings and also appears with model relation maintenance, add-on segments, numerous backend data stores, and Ad-hoc queries.
Feathers.js is a simplistic real-time framework mounted on the top of Express.js for writing advanced web applications. It effortlessly combines with any client-side framework. With the help of Feathers framework, you will discover and acquire all the modern coding protocols by default. It has a fully customizable feature that allows Building robust lightweight web applications real quick. As a result of the external plugin, it enables you to execute SMS, authentications, and email messaging.
Adonis.JS is a Node.js Model-View-Controller(MVC) framework that offers a steady ecosystem to compose web servers so that you can direct on business needs overachieving which package to choose from. It is primarily a clone of the modern PHP-based Laravel framework.
MEAN.js is a combination of open source technologies that implement an end-to-end framework for developing dynamic web applications from the ground up. It is an added Node.js framework mounted on the top of Express. It helps you create secure, robust, and maintainable production web applications using MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js.
Strapi.io is the most advanced Node.js content management framework. It comprises an extraordinary set of features including an admin panel, robust CLI, agile, stable and valuable plugins. It combines the front-end framework of the users choice, mobile apps and also IoT (Internet-of-Things).
Koa.js is a Powerful HTTP middleware framework for node.js to create web applications and APIs more fun to draft. Its middleware stack runs in a stack-like method, enabling you to implement downstream then refine and manage the response upstream. This incorporates elements like content negotiation, normalization of node discrepancies, redirection, and more.
Discover what is Node.js best used for and comprehensive analysis of its robustness and fragility.
- It’s easy to build backend and front end with a single scripting language.
- It’s easy to process thousands of synchronous requests with Node.js. Data flow is faster with less RAM consumption.
- Get Ready-to-use tools for building Node applications.
- It’s not preferred When it comes to CPU-intensive tasks.
- Callback – This trouble can influence the nature of your JS code and provoke other declines such as development slowdowns and cost intensifies.
- Which One is Most Demanding Back-End Web Framework between Laravel , NodeJS and Django ?
- Angular vs ReactJS : Which one is Most In-Demand Frontend Development Framework in 2019?
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- How to choose between CMS or Framework according to the need?
- Software Framework vs Library
- Installation and Configuration Symfony Framework
- Introduction and Working of Struts Web Framework
- Slim Framework | Installation and Configuration
- CakePHP Framework | Installation and Configuration
- Difference Between Laravel and CodeIgniter Framework in PHP
- Ionic Framework : The Power Behind Modern Web Apps
- Nodejs | DNS
- Introduction to Kivy ; A Cross-platform Python Framework
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
- Nodejs | Jimp
- Nodejs | DNS | setServers()
- Nodejs | GM monochrome() Function
- Nodejs | GM raise() Function
- Nodejs | GM quality() Function
- Nodejs | GM orderedDither() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.