Hope you liked my previous post “Top 25 Interview Questions”. Here comes the next 10.
1) Design discussion on elevator.
Hint: Ask questions related to elevator functionality; come up with a High Level design and Low level design. Be prepared for scheduling questions related to elevator.
2) “n” points are given , find the number of quadruplets which form square.
3) Questions related to memory management in Java.
4) Mark and sweep algorithm and garbage collection in Java
7) How to ensure that instance is never garbage collected?
Hint: We can use singleton pattern. There’s a static reference to a singleton, so it won’t be eligible for garbage collection until the classloader is eligible for garbage collection.
8) Questions related to classloader, rt.jar?
9) Difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
10) Why String is immutable in Java?
Note: Do discuss about security related issues in class loader.
Thanks to GeeksforGeeks team for providing a nice platform. You guys are the best.
This article is contributed by Rishi Verma. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important Java and Collections concepts with the Fundamentals of Java and Java Collections Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Amazon’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- Microsoft’s most frequently asked interview questions | Set 2
- MAQ Software most Frequently Asked Questions
- Commonly Asked Java Programming Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked Java Programming Interview Questions | Set 2
- Frequently asked questions for Java Developer Position from a fresher
- Commonly Asked Questions in Goldman Sachs Interviews
- Commonly asked questions in Flipkart Interviews
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked C++ Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked OOP Interview Questions | Set 1
- Commonly Asked C++ Interview Questions | Set 2
- Commonly Asked Algorithm Interview Questions | Set 1
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding Placements
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 3
- Commonly Asked C Programming Interview Questions | Set 2
- Commonly Asked Data Structure Interview Questions | Set 1
- Tips and Tricks for Competitive Programmers | Set 2 (Language to be used for Competitive Programming)
- Java Interview Questions on Constructors
- Interview Questions for Java Professionals