Hope you liked my previous post “Top 25 Interview Questions”. Here comes the next 10.
1) Design discussion on elevator.
Hint: Ask questions related to elevator functionality; come up with a High Level design and Low level design. Be prepared for scheduling questions related to elevator.
2) “n” points are given , find the number of quadruplets which form square.
3) Questions related to memory management in Java.
4) Mark and sweep algorithm and garbage collection in Java
7) How to ensure that instance is never garbage collected?
Hint: We can use singleton pattern. There’s a static reference to a singleton, so it won’t be eligible for garbage collection until the classloader is eligible for garbage collection.
8) Questions related to classloader, rt.jar?
9) Difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder?
10) Why String is immutable in Java?
Note: Do discuss about security related issues in class loader.
Thanks to GeeksforGeeks team for providing a nice platform. You guys are the best.
This article is contributed by Rishi Verma. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Differences between JDK, JRE and JVM
- Java tricks for competitive programming (for Java 8)
- Classes and Objects in Java
- Commonly Asked Java Programming Interview Questions | Set 2
- Mark-and-Sweep: Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Singleton Design Pattern | Implementation
- String class in Java | Set 1
- Collections in Java
- Commonly Asked Java Programming Interview Questions | Set 1
- Garbage Collection in Java
- Serialization and Deserialization in Java with Example
- String vs StringBuilder vs StringBuffer in Java
- Google Interview Experience | Set 5 (for Java Position)
- Top 25 Interview Questions
- Output of Java Program | Set 4