The Great Tree-List Recursion Problem.
Asked by Varun Bhatia.
Write a recursive function treeToList(Node root) that takes an ordered binary tree and rearranges the internal pointers to make a circular doubly linked list out of the tree nodes. The”previous” pointers should be stored in the “small” field and the “next” pointers should be stored in the “large” field. The list should be arranged so that the nodes are in increasing order. Return the head pointer to the new list.
This is very well explained and implemented at http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/109/TreeListRecursion.html
- Clone a linked list with next and random pointer | Set 2
- Given a linked list of line segments, remove middle points
- Construct a Maximum Sum Linked List out of two Sorted Linked Lists having some Common nodes
- Given a linked list, reverse alternate nodes and append at the end
- Pairwise swap elements of a given linked list by changing links
- Self Organizing List | Set 1 (Introduction)
- Merge a linked list into another linked list at alternate positions
- QuickSort on Singly Linked List