How to choose a topic for writing at GeeksforGeeks
Lot of people have the confusion on “What topic should be chosen to write an article“? This article focus on How shall you proceed in order to sort out the confusion of choosing a topic for writing an article.
Step 1 : If you have a topic in mind, check at GeeksforGeeks whether it is already published or not. On the top, type your topic in Google search bar to see if the topic you are planning to write is published or not.
Step 2 : If the topic is not published already, please click on contribute.geeksforgeeks.org and start writing the article.
- Check Guide to write an article to start with.
- Save your article as draft and once you are finished writing from your end, Click on save as pending.
- Your article will be reviewed by our team member. You’ll get a feedback about your article in comment section generally within a week.
Major Article Writing Topic Categories
|Writing different language code for existing Programs in existing articles- Guidelines|
|Article Writing in Algo & DS|
|Article Writing in Java|
|Article Writing in Python|
|Article Writing in C/C++|
|Article Writing in SQL|
|Articles in Competitive Programming|
|Problem setting at practice.geeksforgeeks.org|
|Writing small puzzles|
|Output based questions in C/C++/Java/Python|
|Interesting Facts in Languages|
|Making videos for existing articles|
|Design Pattern based Articles|
|Animation videos for articles|
|Library functions of C/C++STL/ C++/Java Packages|
Step 3 : In case, you are planning to write a topic which is totally new to the site, please drop
a mail at email@example.com to express your interest in writing.
- How to get Technical Content Writing Internship at Geeksforgeeks.org?
- Guide to write an article and review process
- Benefits of interning as content writer at GeeksforGeeks