Amazon Interview | Set 17
Online Written round :
5 programming questions. You have to answer within 2 hours.
1. Swap two nodes in a linked list
2. Find kth smallest element in a binary search tree
3. Longest increasing subsequence in an array
4. One DP program
Face to face interviews:
1st round :
1. Find whether given tree is BST or not
2. Boundary traversal of a tree
3. Print the border nodes of the tree
1. There are n number of points in a two dimensional plane. Find two nearest points
2. There are n number of points in a two dimensional plane . Given a point find k nearest points to it.
1. Given a matrix with random numbers in it , If a location has 1, make all the elements of that row and column as 1
2. Given a matrix, find whether you can form the given number in
1. Write a program to list all the possible words from the given set of data in the same order. ( eg : given word : nokiamobile O/P : nokia mobile : given word : samsung O/P : 1. SAMSUNG 2.SAM SUNG(considering sam as a word) )
2. Given two trees , find whether they are from same set of dataset or not.
3. Thread pool implementation.
This article is compiled by Yogesh. Many Many congratulations to Yogesh for his selection. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.