1. Questions about my projects, past experience
2. Design an Elevator system
1. Given two nodes and root of the binary search tree. Find the LCA of the two nodes.
2. Extend the solution to binary tree.
Discussion went for the following corner case.
When one of the two nodes belong to the subtree of the other and LCA, in that case, is the parent of the node whose subtree the other node belongs to. How would you handle this case.
1. Given a number in decimal. Print it’s binary representation.
2. Given two huge files (can’t fit in memory) having strings, print the common strings in them.
1. Asked about the projects.
2. Given a number N, print the triangle of asterisks.
Ex: N = 4 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
3. Question on processes and threads.
4. Given a binary tree. Print the level order traversal but from the lower side.
1 / \ 3 4 / \ \ 6 7 8 Print 6 7 8 3 4 1.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.